Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Jun 5, 2009

ICS and THREE CLOVERS CHALLENGE

Doing 2 CHALLENGES this week ICS (Tue.) AND THREE CLOVERS Thurs. ICS #19 The sketch is --- Three Clovers… is to make man card with some type of metal. Here is my card bloggers .. You know where this card is going Have a Great week-end. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers -fran-

16 comments:

  1. nice card, my brother is lucky to get such a pretty card... good idea 2 in 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Fran it's absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the metal tags, DP's and that cute image! Awesome job and thank you for joining us at ICS! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran.. I `love` your card it`s fabulous!!!!
    `Great take on this weeks sketch..
    Thanks for joining in with ICS this week:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran! Great man card - Love your 'metal' and your son will love it as well!!! Thanks for leaving the nice comment on my blog - it means a lot to know that people are actually spending their precious time reading what I write! Speaking of wonderful people....I guess I are one, as I just signed up to follow your blog (which is DELIGHTFUL!), and your caption above your followers says we are wonderful!!! Have a great evening, and stop by my place again really soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely card. I love that panda image! thanks for playing along at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son will love this! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fran your card is so cute - loving how you used the tags and fab use of ICS #19.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is adorable!!! I love the metal tags! Thanks for playing at ICS ~ have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the metal tags! Your son is gonna love it. Thanks for playing along at ICS this week :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Fran! I love the tags that you've used to embellish the design!

    Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card, thanks for joining us this week at ICS.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fran this is SO cute! I've been awarded a Kreativ Blogger award and now passing it on to YOU...I hope I'm doing this right...stop by my Blog to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww what a cool card! Love that little panda and your layout and colour theme is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this card is adorable, Fran! I love that little panda bear! Thanks for playing along with Three Clovers!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww! Fran this is SO CUTE! Great job!!! Love the metal edged tags! Thanks for playing the 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)