Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 26, 2009

Yahoo another card!

ICS #18 Tuesday Challenge. This is the sketch. This is my take. And this is what I used Green stack 70% recycled paper from JA The textured cardstock is Best Occasion, this paper cuts good using my cricut. And A NEW CART from my DD, It’s "Home Décor" I am going to use this one a lot!!! Love the little bird.. it has more great cuts… yahoo!!! Thank you, Bobbi. Thanks for stopping by and hope you stop in again real soon. Have a blessed day! --fran

7 comments:

  1. great card. I'm glad you like the cart.
    And it is good to know you are staying busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us this week at ICS.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is `Gorgeous`Fran
    Love those fab papers
    Thanks for joining in with ICS This week
    Have a lovely Day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fran, I feel so stupid. I didn't realize you even had a Blog...I have added your Blog to my Favorite Blog List and will visit you often! I love this card. The little bird is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that is such an adorable card Fran - I just love the birdies and the bright fresh sunshiney colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo cute and love your take on the sketch the birdie is too cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Fran it's beautiful! Lovely job well done and thank you so much for joining us! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)