Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 21, 2009

ICS CHALLENGE # 17

I really like having a week to do a challenge, it takes me that long just to pick out the paper. Again, this paper is from my scraps that I bought when I first started using my cricut... had to run out and just buy paper and more paper and just any kind of paper.. oh my! ..... ICSketches #17 This was a fun challenge, I am still thinking what else it needs. But for right now here is..... My take. Have a great day and enjoy God's many blessings. Thanks so much for stopping by.. you can leave a comment it you like, I won't mind. --fran--

2 comments:

  1. Nice card Fran! It doesn't NEED anything, but... I see a scalloped edge somewhere on there??? Just me though! Best of luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful..I love the use of flowers..
    Thanks for joining in with ICS this week..
    Have a lovely weekend:) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)