Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 14, 2009

OH HAPPY DAYS, WOOPIE

Right now I am very happy.. I am getting my blog back together. I had to delete all of what I had on the bottom and add to the side..At first I was afraid I would lose every thing. But being who I am, I did it!!.. I love to push buttons. GREAT NEW some of it was saved. Most of all :-) it saved my wonderful 4 followers. They inspire me, because I think they are checking up on me.. LOL It doesn't take much to make me happy.. Have a great day. I know I will. I am looking forward to a couple of my friends coming over to make cards. So I hope to be able to post a card later today Thanks for being here and come back soon. -fran--

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEE for YOU -- wish I could come and play too, but I have to work so we can buy more supplies -- Have fun

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)