May 15, 2009
No Bare Corners !!
The challenge for 365- day 76 is "Keep the embellishment in the corners of the card.. no bare corner!
Here's my take.
I see a few mistakes, I didn't get my flower on straight and my buttons are all this way and that! Well, I'm still learning. My flower is popped and you can't see that.
Thanks for looking and come back again. Have a great day!
later
--fran--
Labels:
365 challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't ever think there is a right way to have a flower, whichever way it falls looks wonderfully natural, and those buttons not only look fab but match fantastically! In my opinion!
ReplyDeleteI don't think you give yourself enough credit. I think the card is just fab. I think the colors are wonderful, it's a bright and cheerful card.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!! put a smile on my face as soon as I saw it :D
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love your colours, so bright and cheerful and love your fibre in the middle of the sentiment and the flower behind it.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Fi