Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 29, 2009

GRRRRRR

I wasn't going to get on this computer today to check out any of the Challenges. Well, I just couldn't help myself. First stop I downloaded some cuts for the cricut, only to discover I don't have but one of the cart to cut the cut file. From there, I go into 365 Day 90--I see " Two" colors. Images may be stamped in black and card stock may be white. Using my favorte color green from Mat Stacks and the cricut. DaDeeeDaaaa Here's my take: Have a great day...remember who we are.

6 comments:

  1. Great job on today's challenge. It is hard to stop looking at the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love that color. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fresh and pretty Fran - would make a fabulous gift set. Have a great weekend,
    luv
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Fran i love it
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty. I love the paper that you used!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)