May 28, 2009
Yahooo 2 for 1
3 Clover #15 challenge is Ship-Shape-- to make a shap other than the card look. And Day 89 is- Imagine This--Watermelon-- to use the colors or an actual image of watermelon. So I am doing the 2 together. The shape is round-- and is a watermelon..
My take--
Now the inside--
Thats it for today.
Enjoy God's Blessings--fran--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a great melon card!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Karen Lee
super cute watermelon card Fran!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Wow! how creative! I love this idea! With the weather finally warming up, you could use this design for lots of events! Great take on Kerry's challenge this week...thanks for joining us at 3CTC!
ReplyDeleteWhat a delicious card Fran! If you want me to send you details of how to put a link to your cards you can e-mail me at petralou@aol.com. I tried to explain here but blogger thought I was putting a link in and wouldn't accept my comment.
ReplyDeleteLynda xxx
This is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteFran, what a great card! Looks good enough to eat!
ReplyDeleteWowzers! this is SCRUMPTIOUS!!! :) How clever!! Thanks so much for participating in this week's 3 Clover Thursday Challenge!
ReplyDelete