Apr 27, 2009
Day 58- 365 Something Fishy.
Today's challenge: Put at least one image of a fish on your card. This can be in the form of a stamp, patterned paper, a hand-drawn image, or anything you can think of.
Here’s my take, sure hope I won’t has to use this card.
This was a fun challenge.
Thanks for looking
--fran--
Labels:
365 challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank is great mom!!
ReplyDeleteI had fun last week.. I hope I can get a card done this week
You gals are sooo fun...great card!
ReplyDeleteThat poor little fishy - he is just the cutest even though he is bandaged from top to bottom.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great image, I love it and your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs
Fi
Great image, he looks so sad!!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Karen Lee
Cute fish even though he's not doing so well. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI love your cute fish! and you papers are lovely
ReplyDeleteMaz
Whenever I see your blog blanner it just makes me smile!! It's a very cute card, and it's always good to have a varienty of cards on hand for different occasions!
ReplyDeletePeace and Luv,
Jeannie
Oh, that fish is so cute! Nice card!
ReplyDeleteAw he is so cute, but I hope you don't have to use him for an apology or a get well soon event!
ReplyDeleteAwww! So sweet, and that image is right on for the sentiment! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteOh no. He's so cute and funny, but...yeah, hope you never have to use this card! LOL
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Nice work!
ReplyDelete