Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Apr 26, 2009

Day 57- Super Sketchy Sunday

Ok.. this is the sketch.. and this is my take on it. It was a fun thing to do~:-) Thanks for looking, --fran--

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the colour combo, is the butterfly a cricut cut?
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Butterflies are always a smile getter!!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! love that butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made it your own!! very pretty and love the bfly!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the glittery butterfly! Fab colour combo, super cheery card!

    Bex

    P.S.
    The verification word was springlyi, that is exactly the word I would use for this top creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterfly and the colours are pretty together

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours and gorgeous butterfly
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have been busy since we got home....
    I need to catch up LOL
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet and gentle card - great take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)