Day 54- Recycled Elements
This was a fun and fast card to make for this challenge, since I am not at home, and on a retreat at Galena Il. The only things I have to recycle besides my husbands money are some receipts and a visitors guide. So, I cut map from the book, glued on my shopping receipt. Not that it took a lot effort, but all that walking has to count for something.
I don’t really think I will mail this out; I will save it in my scrapbook.
Thanks for looking
--fran--

How clever is that? Well done!
ReplyDeleteIt's FABULOUS! I mean really! Too fun! Hope you're having a great time!
ReplyDeleteWhatta fabulous recycled elements card...you cracked me up about recycling your hubby's money :) Hope you ladies are having a ball on your retreat!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful card and how clever and resouceful you were. Great job on this challenge.
ReplyDeleteThat is ingenious! I luv the idea and the card too.
ReplyDelete