Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Apr 22, 2009

Day 53 Fun With Fruit

Day 53- Fun with Fruit… so here is my fruity card. This card was made from my dear daughter scrapes and the cricut, using Stretch your Imagination and Plantin Schoolbook Thank you for looking --fran-- P.S. I really wanted to use my worm!!

10 comments:

  1. I love the worm too!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is that little worm! that is a perfect touch to this card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, how cute is this?! I love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that worm, love it
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fruity card, love the worm coming out of the apple, very cute.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was definitely a fun with fruit card - really nice and the worm is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fran---
    This card is sooooooooo cute! I love the worm! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)