Love this pattern..Found it on Pin, would you believe I have this pattern in my very first crochet book.. it cost only .25 cents. Does that date me??? I have a couple more baby gifts to finish, which I will post later.
I also made a blanket to match.. really cute.
Be a Blessing to some one today..
~~~fran~~~

Oh my Fran - this is lovely! Can you send pattern name or link? I have a newly minted darling baby girl that would be perfection in this. ~chris
ReplyDeletehttp://freevintagecrochet.com/baby-patterns/doreen92/crochet-baby-set-pattern201 this is from pintrest..
DeleteHi Mom!! Bout time you posted something..I love the sweater set..I will have to search and see if I have a copy of it around..if not..I may have to borrow yours..Love you..
ReplyDeleteHi there Fran....great to hear from you. You certainly have been busy this is a wonderful set I bet it was well received.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable outfit. It's just the sweetest. Glad to see you back.
ReplyDelete