Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Aug 18, 2012

 YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!

I haven't been in my blog for some time........ changed again  !!!!!

for some one that doesn't like changes, not good.  
This is my last bag I crochet using cotton thread.  Easy on these old fingers.
   Not like the nylon, it doesn't hold up as well, but I like it. The pattern is my own.

 Made with the nylon yarn, early this summer.


Thanks for stopping by, plan to show my first bag I made and my favorite one, the one I carry most the time,
the next post.  Hope they don't change the set up before I got back to my blog.  :)
Cheers
~~~~fran~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you ought to post more often..your purses turned out nicely..I really I mean REALLY like the red one..Love you

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)