At my age, I don't like change, but it is good for the old brain, so they say!!!!
Been playing around making new card. This one is a box card my DD set up for me with the cricut cart.
Need something to put coaster dollies in as a gift. First one is always my practice. Thought I would
show what I ended up with. Not really what I had in mind, but it will do. I wanted to make one to use in a candy bouquet ... Any way here it it..
Thanks for the visit.

Well hello..about time you visited us in blogland..I like the boxes for the coasters..Bobbi said something about making some for me for the craft show..never said anymore about it though..I think your friend will love the gift and the love behind it. Love you !!!
ReplyDeleteNice box mom, I love your little bouquet too
ReplyDeleteit looks yummy!
Love you
Wow, such a beautiful card! By the way, were you able to buy the book 99 Little Doilies? :-D
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen the book... but I will look it up.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Cheers