Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Nov 11, 2011

I Made A Card!! About time..


I need to get busy and make more cards.. I am running out.  Not only that, Christmas Card need to be made.  So out into cyber space for some ideals.  Stopped into Stampin Sisters InChrist to be inspired.  Challenge #  114-- Dig in your stash and use one of your oldest stamp set, one that hasn't seen any use for a long  while.    Humm I can do that, I haven't used any of my stamps for some time.. easy enough.  The stamp I am using is GET WELL SOON. The other is computer printed..(sorry, I do a better job from the computer)   got that ideal from  Everyday Cricut 



Now I don't know if I am going to send it out like that... just wanted to make a card..


CORRECTION
Some times back I received a beautiful thank you card from Grace~~"Th INK ing of You"  for some crochet flower she won from posting on my blog.  Thank you Grace for the card and inspiring me, couldn't  find the pattern but it was easy enough to see how you made it.  Here's Grace Card.  Just love it~~~
Thank you Merry for getting to me on Grace Card... Guess I shouldn't be jumping back and forth between you two's blogs.  Grace plays beautiful music.. I leave it on while I work on my blog.



Thanks for stopping by, hope I can get some cards made... and to post them.. . It takes me longer to post than it does to make a card.
Enjoy God's many Blessing.. 

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back....now maybe you will stay for awhile..love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take credit for that beautiful card Fran...but alas, it is not mine. It is such a terrific style that I will have to try it. I like your version on the card too....wonderful fall colours.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)