Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Sep 7, 2011

Giving away little crochet flowers.. Check it out!

I would like to share some of my little flowers with you.  So what I was thinking was that you leave a post that you would like them and I will send out  3 sets of daisy.  You  don't have to be a follower, only if you want ( I don't post much)  Don't forget to leave a commit so I will know you want a set.  Does this sound like a plan.   I will draw three numbers in 1 weeks. Monday Sept.12, 2011.  That will give me plenty of time to crochet them.   Share this post with someone you like.
So you ask.. How many in a set?  At least 6 or more.  


This should be fun............and it may keep me out off farmvile..
Cheers

6 comments:

  1. Hi mom!! I like your flowers..such a good idea..please don't enter me in your drawing I just wanted you to know I stopped by..You should blog more often..being as you are the one who said I needed to do this!! Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this are super cute. I've been crocheting a little. Just the basic flower design, that's all i can manage. Would love to have these adorable daisys...thanks for the chance to win.
    kimbob27 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this sounds like a wonderful plan. These are such pretty flowers I certainly would love to go in the draw for a set. Thanks so much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful flowers Fran. they should keep you busy, and off farmville. i bought a tablet and can't get if on it, so now i play farm story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are so pretty and delicate I would love to have them for my cards.Despite my best efforts at crochet my flowers look as if a truck has driven over them.My MIL plays the farm game and is a real addict.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness how sweet of you to offer these daisies! I just love them! I have been trying to teach myself to crochet and have started on flowers but mine sure don't look anywhere near this good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)