Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Jul 13, 2011

Two Challenge this time WoooHooo.

Sister's In Christ Challenge.. #97 -- James 2:18-19. James is one of my favorite book of the Bible. My oldest daughter can recite the whole chapter of James. I am so proud of her.

So for this challenge -- "What works for you" use your favorite item for stamping, it could be a stamp, embossing folder, favorite spellbinder shape.

I just fell in love with this church from one of cricuts carts -- Tie the Knot. It belongs to my daughter, she may never get this carts back.,

Hope this fills the challenge .. my cricut is my favorite tool to made my cards.  Come to think about it. Most all the tool I use for card making are my favorite... LOL
It's a Sketch for Peachy Keen Challenge #49

There's the sketch and my take for both challenge.



And here's another church card I finished today..



Have a great day..

Remember to enjoy God's many blessings.

Cheers












9 comments:

  1. Oh these are very pretty! I have that cart and have never used it! I really have not gotten to use my cricut much and then I see things like this and wonder what's taking me so long! LOL! Anyway... lovely cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable. I love this church and the beautiful design papers you use. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mom..about time you posted something..Love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choice of papers! I have the same Dp's and I would of never thought to use them for that..thanks for the inspiration.

    You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards look wonderful but so different. I like the soft colours you have used in both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards Fran! LOVE that chapel!
    Thank you so much for joining this week at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both beautiful!! I love the soft colors.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fran, thanks for your lovely comments. James is my favorite book of the Bible too! I am working on memorizing it as well,and have learned the first two chapters so far. So much practical goodness there.

    Love these beautiful cards! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your chapel cards are so pretty! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)