Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Mar 26, 2011

WOW.. what a great ideal Momo's!!!!

Wow.. stop by Caught the Scappin' Bug blog to see what my DD is up to.  Which send me to
 Made by Momo's.  She is doing a Link Your Blog, sounds like fun.   What a great way to be inspired to keep your blog up to date.
 I'm giving it a try!!!
Cheers

7 comments:

  1. Hi Fran,

    I'm a new follower to your blog. MOMO sent me. I'm so glad she did. It's always nice to meet a fellow daughter of Christ, and crafter. You have so many cute cards. My sister would love the Snoopy card, one of her favorite characters, if not her favorite. Seeing as I don't know of any others, I would have to say, that Snoopy IS her favorite character.

    I enjoyed looking at some of your creations, and I hope you will come join me on my creative journey, over at my blog too.

    Lisa D

    www.lmdstampin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Momo's idea! We get to see so many fab blogs!!!! LOve your blog :-)
    I am a new follower thanks to Momo :-) would be great if you could visit my blog too :-)

    www.misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for becoming a follower - I just became one of yours. Momo sent me. What a great blog. Love the cards - especially the little Monkey. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through Momo :) wasn't it a great idea she came up with?!

    Hugs from your newest follower,
    Karen
    http://reflectionsofapaperaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mom look at all your new followers! c
    aren't you glad you found Momo's blog?

    I left a surprize for you on my blog.

    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards...they are so much fun. Glad momo sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog!! Momo sent me and I am your newest follower! Hope you will stop by and visit me too! http://smilin2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)