Here's the last card I made in Feb. this was given to a great friend who share my BD month with me.
I feel like I need to post something.. to let you know what I have been up too..
I have about 4 March cards setting out to finish up. What a mess??
Here's the picture of my room!! Now my woman cave. Thanks to my DD for encouraging me to put it up.
If you haven't heard about Made by Momo, you need to check out her blog. if you are looking for followers. Thanks to her I have some new friends and followers. I am being inspired! Thank you Momo. Have a grape day, remember God loves you.
Cheers
fran
Mar 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Adorable card! Love the idea of a woman cave. I have been trying to convince my hubby I need a scrapbook room for awhile now so far he is not buying it! Found you through Momo and signed up as a follower.
ReplyDeleteSteph
http://charmingpapercrafts.blogspot.com
Grape Card mom.... LOL sorry couldn't help myself.
ReplyDeletenow if we can get the rest of the woman cave decorated you will be a set.
Love you! Bobbi
Oh I just love the Woman Cave!! So cool! Your grape card is fun and cute :) I'm a new follower sent by Momo.
ReplyDeleteKristie
http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com
LOL! LOVE the Woman Cave!!! so clever and cute! Love your card too!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Fran. Love the sentiment! Your craftroom is far from a mess...you should see mine..lol!
ReplyDeleteThis card is really cute! I am a new follower, sent by the fabulous Momo! I love your blog, I am so glad Momo is doing this! I am following a ton of awesome blogs now! Would be so blessed if you would stop by my blog at www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteKristin
Ahhhh just so super cute...I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThe grape card is adorable! I'm loving the woman cave sign though. I might have to do something like that. My husband has his man cave (and a tiny corner of my woman cave). The fabulous Momo sent me and I’m your newest follower :)
ReplyDelete~ Lu
http://www.craftingwithlu.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting my blog today and following. I'm following you too now! Love your grape card! It's totally grape! lol!
ReplyDelete