Do you really want to know? humm.... I don't decorate for valentine day any more, all my babies have grown up and don't come to visit much, but I am working on cards. Feb. is my birthday month and would you believe most of my very close friends birthday are in Feb. That means I need to make cards .. 5 of them. As for what else I working on.... is my craft room, just getting started so it isn't finished. Plans are to make it a WOMAN CAVE. So guess I can post that later... right..
I am so excited that my BBF (daughter) is surprising me with a Cricut Expression.. how super is that? I have 4 BBF daughters.. they keep me in thread, (crocheting) Jafra (to help keep me beautiful) games for my brain. They keep me young!!! I am so blessed.
Here are a few cards I made so far.. There is LOVE in these cards!
That's it..... Hope you are enjoying your winter.. grrrr spring is coming!!!!!!!!
Cheers
~~fran~~

These are so cute! I love how vibrant and happy they are! Their recipients are going to love them (I think my favorites might be the monkeys, I love a cheeky monkey!). Isn't it funny how a string of birthdays will be in a month's time? In my family we had three birthdays from Christmas into January - which is nice since it stretches the merriment a bit longer!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to Opus Gluei, Fran, I love it when you stop by! I can't wait to see what you create with your new Cricut! What a wonderful daughter you have!
Fran what wonderful cards you have created.. They are all so bright and cheery. Really do love that cheeky monkey. Happy Birthday for when it does arrive. Just have to say my closest friend from school who's name happens to be Fran too has her birthday in February (18th)....Must be the month for all the wonderful Fran's to have their birthdays hey. :-)
ReplyDeleteMom, your card are really super! They are so bright, I know the girls are going to love them.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was better at keeping secrets, then your birthday surprise would be a true surprise..LOL oh well.. love you bunches.
What happy, cheery cards. These are sure to make everyone who sees them SMILE BIG. Your daughters are so very lucky and it appears that you have raised them well to take such good care of your creative side. Happy Birthday to you. It's so wonderful to see you playing with us at OPUS GLUEI again.
ReplyDeleteLove you mom
ReplyDeleteHi Fran! It's been far to long since I have visited you. These cards are fabulous. So happy and cheery you can't help but walk away with a big smile!
ReplyDeletethats so cute card cards you did a great job
ReplyDeleteI like your clean style. the house mouse is especially cute, great coloring.
ReplyDeleteI found you through Momo. Isn't this the sweetest thing she is doing for us!
These are super cute! I am a new follower sent by Momo. Your work is amazing! Would love for you to visit me at my blog.
ReplyDeleteArlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/