Sister's in Christ Challenge # 65
Scripture .. John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease" For me I am using "me" needing to decrease. For Sunday, our lesson is on Developing a Good Attitude..
Wow... one of my hang up, I know I need to decrease my attitude and be more Christ like, mostly this time of the year. So my card is --Snowman melting down. (with a happy face)
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and don't forget to enjoy God's many blessing.
Cheers
Nov 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh I love your take on the decreasing challenge!!! The snowman is so cute and melting down is the perfect analogy!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Have a blessed week!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Grace
Wonderful take on the challenge. Such a fun card.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLovely to come and have a look at your blog - super crafting here. I came here via a link on your daughter's blog because she became a follower of my new Christmas challenge blog - I'm giving away candy, so you might want to have a look too and join in - and challenges start in the new year
ReplyDeleteCraftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge x
(Sorry I had to delete the last comment because I made a mistake in the link)
Great take on the challenge Fran. The snowman is too sweet and you did such a great job on him.
ReplyDeleteanother cute card -- what a great snowman.
ReplyDeleteFran there is someone asking whose snowman image that is that you used, do you have a digi site or manufacturer I could pass along to the questioner? Please leave me a comment in return or email me. Thanks!
ReplyDeletePeggyysuez.. The snow man was hand drawn by me. Cricut has a cart Doodlecharms that has a snowman. I used that ideal, and just draw him. I used the Peachy Keen snowman face.
ReplyDeleteCheers