Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Aug 31, 2009

Here the ICS challene #31... and here is my take. Need to hurry and get this posted by tonight. Thanks for stopping by..(this isn't the way I'm going to leave this card. It isn't taped down in case the person that it is for is viewing it !!!) Cheers

7 comments:

  1. love the card mom, is that for me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely breathtaking Fran. Who ever gets this card is so going to LOVE it. Thanks for taking the time to play along with ICS this week. :)
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL card! I love the different embossed areas, the border punch and the die cuts. Great job! . sorry I am late commenting. Thanks for playing along with us at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. Love the numbers and the edging to the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Love the glittered numbers and the different embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card and yes, your recipients will too! I just love a glittery, embellished card!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)