Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 13, 2009

So.. my blog is messed, I'll just make a card :-)

Ok.. so my blog is messed up. Today in Illinois is a gloaming day, I can't seem to get my blog straighten up, so thought I would just make a card. That should make me happy. On ICS Mondays #16 sketch. Had a hard time coming up with something, so here is my take on the sketch. Thanks for looking. I only have four followers, hope I didn't lose them in this mess up. I really need their inspirational.. ;-) Hope to be back again soon and not lost in cyber space. --fran-- By the way.. I got my LAYOUT back, but can't seen to get my side bar back up on the right side. Silly things to worry about, I will just keep reading and looking up on how to fix it.. It won't take NEW TEMPLATE !!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your blog!! I did the same thing a couple months ago...and wasn't able to get my sidebar back!! Hopefully you are able to!!
    BUT, I love what you did instead!! This card is amazing!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I really like the embossing, and wish I could do that too.

    I hope you figure out your blog! I had such trouble with mine that I don't want to change my template ever! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran, love the colour combo and texture of your card. Hope you soon get sorted blog wise. Thank you for visiting me.

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. To bad about your blog, I know you will get it figured out.
    I love the card you made too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing better than scrappy therapy to fix things, eh? I love teh card and the embossing you used for the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh `WoW` your card is `gorgeous .love those colours..
    Thanks for joining in with ICS This week..
    Enjoy your Evening:)x
    I sure hope you get your blog sorted out!!!
    I leave mine alone now for fear of losing it...grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job! Thanks for playing along again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)