May 19, 2009
Manufactor card
365 Day 79 (Monday)
Challenge is-- Use your favorite manufacturer in the majority of your card.
I use about all kinds of paper. But I would say that I like the K&Company or any two sided paper the best. On this card, I already made it for a special person. background is K&C. I don't know what my apple and worm is made from..humm it's from my messy room.
I will use the other side of this paper in my next card which is plaid. So what ever I do, I am being inspired to make cards and not get my house cleaned. Need to blame something.
Hey! have a great day, I am on my way to do some spring cleaning,,, that should be a fun thing to do, right!!!
you can leave a comment or two.. it will make me smile.
--fran--
Labels:
365 challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fran, this is absolutely adorable! BTW - I deleted your accidental entry on the other challenge ;)
ReplyDeleteabsolutely adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThat gave me the biggest smile! What a cute card! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping at my blog Fran, and the wonderful compliment on my card. I see you have been busy today and what a cute little card you have made. I look forward to seeing more.
ReplyDelete