Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 27, 2009

365 Day 88-- Quite a Pair

365 Challenge for today is to make an Anniversary card or Engagement-- any thing goes, NO wedding card. Well, as you know it took me all morning to make this thing.. and I am still in my PJ's. I think my DH is starting to worry about me. He said, he is starting to get use to me looking like this and if I get dress he will be thinking I would be leaving him. LOL Silly man! Here is my take. The only thing I remember using is the K&C Designer Paper (and I wasted lots of it) baby cricut and cuttlebuggie. I LOVE THESE BIRDS. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.. I love visitors, if you leave a comment, it will make me smile :-) God Bless --fran--

10 comments:

  1. I am not sure what route I took to get to this lovely card on your blog, but I love it. The colours are really cheerful and the paper is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the patterned paper and the birds !

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! love those colors and the embossed panels are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fran, fabu card, I love it, but more importantly I love the fact that you are in your jammies all day, crack me up, I do change into sweats but hate the ? "what did you do today" aaaaaaaaaaaa "saved money on cards, dear" I am so glad someone else is as addicted as I, don't change your clothes we don't want your DH to worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Fran, pretty colours!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubby is used to me in pj's at the weekend, love you card, those birds are so cute
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  7. such cutie pie birds...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL i am always in pj's at home!!! this is a fantastic card, and i just love the birds off home decor :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful Fran! Love those birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your bird card! So lovely and those papers are to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)