I want to thank Audrey for this award. I am new at the blog business; please bear with me. I just learned a new meaning for CANDY..woow hooo it isn't the kind you eat, like chocolate; it’s goodies for making scrap booking and cards. OH YES! I want candy, I want candy… yes I do!
So now, I need to figure out the meaning of all the awards that are
being posted. This is a fun thing to do ;-)
This cute little ladybug means "you make my heart smile"
Oh thank you Audrey…. You make my heart smile also!!!!
Now, when I visit someone elses blog that makes my heart smile; I am to pass this cute
little bug on ten times? … another fun thing to do. BEWARE, I will be lurking out there!!!! I should give Bobbi a dozen, she always make my heart smile. LOL
Have great Saturday... Later, I need to get back home.
-fran-
Apr 25, 2009
BLOG AWARD!!
I want to thank Audrey for this award. I am new at the blog business; please bear with me. I just learned a new meaning for CANDY..woow hooo it isn't the kind you eat, like chocolate; it’s goodies for making scrap booking and cards. OH YES! I want candy, I want candy… yes I do!
So now, I need to figure out the meaning of all the awards that are
being posted. This is a fun thing to do ;-)
This cute little ladybug means "you make my heart smile"
Oh thank you Audrey…. You make my heart smile also!!!!
Now, when I visit someone elses blog that makes my heart smile; I am to pass this cute
little bug on ten times? … another fun thing to do. BEWARE, I will be lurking out there!!!! I should give Bobbi a dozen, she always make my heart smile. LOL
Have great Saturday... Later, I need to get back home.
-fran-
Labels:
Award
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats!!
ReplyDelete