Apr 28, 2009
Day 59 -- A Certain Sentiment
Today's sentiment: "I Miss You" or something similar.
I wasn’t going to do the challenge today. No!! I have things to do today. Oh my.. I just could’nt keep myself from sneaking into 365.....just had to see what was going on for today hummm........... Well, here I am with today challenge.
I thought I should start showing the inside also. The lighting isn't good today... sorry.
Thanks for stopping by, God bless!
--fran--
This was a fun thing to do! :-)
Labels:
365 challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well Fran I'm glad you snuck a look into 365 Cards because you did a great job on the challenge. I really like the sentiment too!!
ReplyDeleteRegards
Michelle
Very cute card and I love the inside too!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Karen Lee
nice work Fran...super card..inside and out!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, fran!
ReplyDeleteThis was a fun challenge wasn't it? I enjoyed it too and your card is so pretty. I love the floral pattern and the other touches that made it lovely. I also like that you finished the inside as well - pretty inside and out!
ReplyDeletegood joh mom
ReplyDelete