Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Apr 14, 2009

Day 45 --365 Challenge

After looking at the cards in the 365 challenge Tri-Fold Card, I don’t know if I should play, LOL They all do beautiful work. Any way here it is! This is a cut from WC.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the spring colours you have used and the window is a great feature
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - luv the colors!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. well of course you should play!!! Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those springy colors and all the cutouts. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Fran this is such a beautiful card. You did a really awesome job. I love the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should DEFINITELY come play with us!! This is awesome - great springy colors and I just love the window!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course you should play along with us - your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are you talking about?? Yes, you should play! What a beautiful spring card!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatever do you mean? Your card is beautiful. It is so soft and springy to me, I love it.

    I get so much inspiration seeing everyone's hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, all your card are beautiful.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, and you really should play, it is fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful!!! SO glad you played along. 365 is the best place to find great ideas and meet great people too. Thanks for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)