Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Apr 4, 2009

35 day Ad Inspired

Thought I would take th 35 day "Ad Inspired" challenge. Don't think it looks much like the ad,
but I was inspired to try. This is what I came up with. :-)
--fran--

10 comments:

  1. I love your take on today's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely fresh spring colours. the more I see of people using Cricuts and Cuttlebugs, the more I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job on the challenge - I love your bright and cheery card.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Love your blog header. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving kind comments. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog, and LOVE the card, it really made me go ahhh, anyone who wasn't feeling well would perk up fast with this card, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are great. That's the beauty of inspiration. You never know where it will land you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fran, this is a great card! I LOVE the colors and the sentiment. My card didn't end up much like the ad either, but it is all about inspiration. glad you played today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not about the "ad", it's about how you are inspired by it and I think you did a fantastic job! LOVE these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the ad inspiration!!! Love the scallop edges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great - fantastic job on the ad challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)