Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Oct 23, 2009


Found Peachy Keen Stamps, I order some face stamps for my paper dolls. They have a challenge this week #14. Pink and Brown, use a stamped image, ribbon and some glitter. Hummm easy enough, something to do on a raining day. I don’t want to get into coloring stamps as I feel it is not my talent but once in a while I will try. I know it take practice… but!    Here it is.
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon..
Cheers

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Fran. It's comical and pretty at the same time.
    Keep at with the colouring, you will find it very relaxing.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN!! I think your card is GREAT! Love your layout and a the snicker in the saying is too funny! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...Love the sentiment! This card is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out great.. I love my Peachy Keen stamps, can't wait to play with yours LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)